CWCI INTERNATIONAL is a ministry that provides resources to enhance your walk with Christ.
CWCI International (formerly Christian Women Communicating International) is administered by a management board that meets twice a year and is responsible for all work outside countries where national leadership is established.
Our KNOW YOUR BIBLE (KYB) study material is internationally recognised as a relevant, dynamic and practical Bible study aid. Generally each study focuses on a book in the Bible which is studied in detail, thus enabling you to ‘know your Bible’ and apply it to your life.
To deepen and enrich the spiritual lives of people and build them up in the Christian faith through Bible-based teaching.
To bring people to a personal knowledge of Jesus Christ as Saviour.
To equip people for life in their homes, work and communities.
To enable people to be effective in their churches and in their service for the Lord.
Statement of Beliefs
- That the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the uniquely inspired Word of God, and is the only and wholly trustworthy test of Christian faith and conduct.
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the absolute deity and full humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, and the authenticity of His miracles. We believe in His representative and substitutionary sacrifice, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father, His present life as Lord of all, High Priest and Advocate, and His personal return in power and glory.
- That each member of the human race is fallen, sinful and lost and therefore subject to God’s condemnation.
- That the shed blood of Jesus Christ provides the only ground for forgiveness of sins and justification to all who receive Him by faith; and that only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit do they receive the gift of eternal life and become children of God.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells all believers, enabling them to understand and apply the Scriptures, and empowering them for godly living, service and witness.
- That the dead will be raised bodily either to eternal life or eternal condemnation.
Phone: (02) 9740 6355